POSITION: Marketing and Account Management
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Ensure work produced for a client meets a high standard of quality and fits the expectations of the client and defined strategy.
Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a cross-functional and collaborative team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to details
Ability to relay technical information to less web-savvy clients
Strong sense of ownership/leadership and confidence
Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment
We’re looking for candidates with interest and experience, preferably, in the following areas:
- social media marketing and management
- digital content development
- marketing analysis and reporting
- marketing strategy development and execution
Some of the activities our marketing intern will be responsible for are included below:
- Assist in the creation, distribution and/or delivery of marketing material
- Perform analysis of marketing data
- Assist with digital content development
- Prepare presentations and client-ready deliverables
- Provide support to social media marketing efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on public relations activities
We’re seeing candidates with majors spanning Marketing, Sports Industry Management, Finance, Sales,Analytics, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, Business, and related majors.
Nice to haves:
Complete the Application on this page. Please contact us if you have any questions: [email protected] in subject add the job description category you’re interested in.